Things Recommended and Not
Things Recommended and Not when Buying Home
When buying your home there are some things that are recommended that you do , as well as those that are not recommended. Below is the list of things to do and not to do starting with the Not recommended.
- Quit your job or get another job unless it is the same line of work and for equal or for more money. Please, call your loan officer if this should occur.
- Allow anyone to make an inquiry on your credit report.
- Purchase any automobile.
- Purchase any other real estate.
- Co-sign for anyone else for any type of loan.
- Apply for credit, take on additional debt or complete any other credit application.
- Charge additional debt on any existing credit account that you have.
- Start any home improvements that are not a condition of this loan.
- Keep all existing accounts current, such as; mortgages, car payments, and credit cards.
- Make payments on all accounts on or before the due date, even if the account is being paid off with your new loan. If you have any problems making these payments, please, contact your loan office immediately.
- Keep copies of all paycheck stubs, bank account or asset statements, along with any statements for bills being paid off through this LOAN PROCESS.